Thursday, 2 July 2015

Exploring the Art of Lund, Sweden

Back in May when I went on a short trip to Lund, Sweden I encountered a lot of Swedish art and as an Art History undergrad I made sure I captured the art on camera so that I could look back at it or reference it if ever need be- also just because I take far too many photos in general of anything and everything. Getting BACK to the initial point, I thought I would share of few of the photos with you :) P.S Apologies for the random selection and lack of annotations, this is more of a visual post !



 




If you know any of the artworks/artists shown here, please comment down below :) Stay tuned for upcoming post on Swedish/Danish architecture !

- Olivia Charlotte Alice
xXx

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading ! Xx

© Organically Olive. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig