Thursday, 20 August 2015

August Adventures: The Famous Five take Spain

Over the past two weeks I was with my family exploring the wonders of Spain, visiting Seville, Granada, Marbella and Gaucin. On my travels there were many opportunities to stop and capture the beauty of spanish and moroccan style architecture, such as the Alhambra palace, Seville cathedral, the royal palace of Seville and cliff top views of Gaucin; I attempted to photograph a few of these architectural wonders; however nothing ever looks as good as it does in person so if you are able to hop on a plane at some point, I highly advise you to go and explore these places for yourself up close. Below are some of the photos that I took on holiday. 





- Olivia Charlotte Alice
xXx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading ! Xx

© Organically Olive. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig