Tuesday, 7 July 2015

The Power of Positive Affirmations

POSITIVE. AFFIRMATIONS. PYRAMID

 I am worthy
I am beautiful
I am loyal and kind
I am going to be just fine
I will learn to love myself
I will accept and embrace myself
I am strong, I am still here today
I am not crazy, it is normal to struggle
I am more than 'just enough', I am unique
I have courage and can conquer all things
I have emotions that are valid, it is okay to feel pain
I will not give up. I will keep fighting. I deserve the best
I can change and grow and adapt. I will achieve great things.


Repeat these words each and every day. The more positivity you allow into your life, the more it is going to benefit you and help you to get where you need to be- happier, healthier and continuing to dream big. The path to experiencing greater happiness, is within your reach. Never underestimate the power of positive thinking. 

- Olivia Charlotte Alice
xXx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading ! Xx

© Organically Olive. All rights reserved.
Blogger Templates by pipdig